Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Play Box


PLAYBOX


As my partner and I were planning the activity we thought about the different ways everyone learns.
This is why we planned a powerpoint for the visual learners, led hands-on activities, and provided handouts. (article)

I enjoyed leading the activity for the class because everyone was engaged. While everyone wassharing their answers, and participating in the breathtaking activity that was led by my partner. I enjoyed listening
to all the different answers everyone shared for the first activity with the cards. Everyone seemed like they enjoyed hearing their response, and listening to what others had to say. The second activity was “mindful breathing exercises. Towards the end of our playbox, our classmates shared that not everyone was concentrating on the mindful breathing activity. I thanked them for the feedback because they helped us think of different strategies to use. Also, if I was to do the activity again I would make sure to role play
before leading the activity. Role-playing, before the activity, helps with time managing every task and
helps you be more prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Against Philanthropy

Article: Against Philanthropy The authors of the  “Against philanthropy” article argue that they are against Philanthropy. Most ph...